Help Drain the Swamp! Donate Today
The 10 specific things I guarantee to do if elected to Congress that Bob Latta hasn’t and never will:
1. Join the Freedom Caucus
2. Introduce legislation to prohibit federal funding to any agency that performs abortions.
3. Stop the Russia witch hunt and focus on America.
4. Promote the Fair Tax Plus plan to simplify taxes and healthcare.
5. Promote legislation to prohibit foreign aid when ther is a budget deficit.
6. Call for an Article Five Convention of States to pass balanced budget and term limit amendments to take power out of Washington.
7. Fight for full and immediate repeal of Obamacare – not wait for someone else to take the lead and then show up for an easy vote.
8. Back President Trump in his dismantling of the establishment (Bob Latta couldn’t bring himself to back Trump even when the only other choice was Hillary Clinton!).
9. Communicate by holding town halls.
10. Have backbone when it is time to make the conservative argument.
The Conservative Story is a book about how establishment Republicans, including the current representative of Northwest Ohio, have betrayed the conservative cause and allowed the progressive agenda to take over the country. It offers solutions on how to fight this takeover and how to identify the true enemies of conservatives – the ones who tell us what we want to hear and then do the opposite.
Todd Wolfrum is a lifelong resident of Northwest Ohio. He is serving his second term as Van Wert County Commissioner. He is also a practicing attorney, business owner and author. He is a graduate of Lincolnview High School, Bluffton College (now Bluffton University) and the University of Toledo College of Law and currently resides with his wife and sons in rural Van Wert County.
Paid for by the Committee to Elect Todd Wolfrum